..If you are trying to find a good SEO consultant after you just found the answer to the question:” What is SEO?”, you came to the right place. Same as one of our newest clients, B&W Limos, “who” chose us based on our client portfolio and also our 15 years of experience in this field.
They didn’t hesitate to ask us about their chances of promoting their following key words: party bus rental and limo services. It’s a new trend in limo companies nowadays and they want to be among the first to promote this service.
What does a SEO consultant?
Other than consulting? Just kidding… Well, a SEO consultant
- will ask about your wishes in terms of search engine optimization (Of course he/she will tell you that you can’t compete with the huge names if you are a beginner).
- tells you if your expectations are unreal
- will tell you if you need to optimize your website in order to improve positions the organic (non-paid) search results in search engines
(long story made short – you may like your website as it is right now, but if it doesn’t have the required technical data, it’s no good; or if the right words are not in the right position or if the speed page is not good…or many other details)
- will teach a few words so you can speak the same language: on-page SEO, off-page SEO, content marketing, LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing), backlinks, UX (user experience) – these and maybe more, but still, you don’t necessarily need to dig too deep into this complicated area.
- Will answer to all your questions about SEO
If you don’t want to bother yourself much with SEO (it’s not a piece of cake, trust me) or don’t have the time, you can ask a SEO consultant, a specialist or agencies for help. Keep in mind that this will require an investment, but it’s well spent money.
Tips and tricks from a SEO Consultant
- do your part of job as a beneficiary – learn your market well, so you know what you want
- learn more about your competition
- try to write down all the good ideas you have (they may be not too many ?)
- provide all important information for your website or promotions
How a SEO specialist offers expertise in the digital market
- SEO consultants are the online equivalent of an advertising agency. Not by creating expensive ads for your business, but by working in “the backstage” of your website. The result is the natural higher rank up in the search engine results.
- When a someone searches for whatever business you have, you are much more likely to beat your competitors. You will get that new business if your website is near the top of the search engine results. A SEO consultant will work on your website and other virtual resources to give your site an exponentially higher chance of reaching the top of the search engine rankings. An internet searcher will see you when they are looking on the web for the types of products/services that your business offers.
- A SEO specialist will do the necessary keyword research. He will inplement on-site SEO strategies before starting to work on the off-site techniques. He will do off-site SEO (such as link building) to improve your rankings.